- Migrate an existing web service to mobile or start anew
- Leverage the salience of mCommerce, the ubiquity of smart phones, and a real-time communication medium
- Create a plan for app deployment in less than month!
Mobile Brand Reach
- Reaching new demographics
- Cutting through the clutter
- Understanding the audience
The Broader Context
- What are the business objectives?
- How does this fit in mobile today?
- What are the key success metrics?
- Explore other opportunities
Why Should a Business Go Mobile?
With mobile Internet usage projected to surpass desktop usage within the next five years, having a mobile presence is essential for businesses — for some companies, it’s even more essential than a website.
“If past is prologue, the impact of the mobile Internet will be bigger than the impact of desktop Internet…and personal computer…and minicomputer…and mainframe…”
What kind of mobile solutions can we build?
Every company will eventually have a mobile presence as customers and employees start to expect it. And iammobileapps can help companies begin exploring their mobile options:
- Corporate branding apps
- mCommerce apps
- Internal productivity tools
- Mobilization of existing systems
Why Should a Business Choose iammobileapps (and not develop in-house)?
- Domain Expertise – Many of our clients originally considered doing apps in house; all of them are happy they sourced their mobile solutions to us. We live and breathe mobile applications and we know the ins and outs better than anyone.
- Attention to the User Experience – The user experience is critical in any mobile context. You can get everything else right, but if your mobile app is slow or even slightly annoying, attrition will skyrocket, and your brand will suffer. We have an expert UI team and performance-oriented developers who put the user experience first.
- Speed of Development – We only bring on the best, most motivated developers. We also have a huge amount of IP that we can leverage for commonly used components in order to expedite development and ensure performance consistency.